Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that if the air in your home is below 30% humidity, you could be comprising your comfort and health? Low humidity levels can result in problems like dry skin and nosebleeds. On the other hand, too much humidity can cause allergy symptoms to worsen. An easy way to address this problem—often caused by seasonal weather changes—is to install a humidifier.
Signs You Need a Humidifier
Here are five telltale signs that your home needs a humidifier:
- Your thermostat is set to high and your heating bills are costly, yet you still feel cold all of the time.
- Your paint and plaster are beginning to crack, your wallpaper is peeling, and your wood flooring is shrinking/cracking.
- You’re experiencing physical symptoms, such as a sore throat, dry, itchy skin, nosebleeds or other sinus irritations.
- The wood flooring in your home is shrinking and cracking.
- You’re experiencing an abnormal amount of static electricity shocks.
Turn to the Experts
At Home Comfort, our team will assess your home to determine if a humidifier is necessary, and then we’ll help select, install and maintain the humidifier that’s right for your home’s needs.
Install a Whole-Home Humidifier in Your Home
An easy way to improve the quality of your air is by ensuring a proper level of humidity. At Home Comfort, we’ll help you determine if your home is in need of a humidifier, and will help you select the perfect one for your home.
To learn more, reach out to us today!