Heat Pump Maintenance
Ensure That Your System Is In It For the Long Haul
Selecting and installing the perfect heat pump for your home is only half the battle when it comes to maintaining effective and efficient heating. The equally important (and slightly more complicated) part of keeping your home warm and comfortable is proper maintenance. By ensuring that your heat pump operates properly, year-round, you stand to save time, money and energy. Plus, routine maintenance creates opportunities to identify potential safety issues that have yet to surface.
But, where to start? If, like most homeowners, you are not completely aware of the ins-and-outs of heat pump maintenance, we recommend that you rely on a professional for regular inspections and tune-ups. At Home Comfort, we proudly take the tough maintenance work off of your hands—providing you with a complete and thorough evaluation of your heat pump system.
During a heat pump maintenance and tune-up, we will:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for debris and blockages
- Check for and seal any duct leakage
- Measure airflow for optimal performance
- Measure and verify the refrigerant charge
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals
- Clean and tighten electric terminal connections, if necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check belts for signs of wear
- Inspect electric controls
- Check and adjust (if necessary) thermostat settings and function
Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance in Johnson County
When you schedule a routine heat pump check-up with Home Comfort, you can rest easy knowing that your system has been reviewed for any potential problems that could compromise your home’s energy efficiency or overall safety. With expert knowledge across all brands of heat pumps, our team is prepared to provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve.
To schedule heat pump maintenance services, reach out to us today.