Furnace Maintenance Services
Get the Most Out of Your Heating Unit
It’s challenging to stay on top of all of the necessary maintenance tasks for your furnace, but seasonal heating maintenance pays dividends in more ways than one—reducing energy waste, minimizing expensive breakdowns, and lowering your annual heating costs. In fact, routine maintenance reduces energy costs by as much as 10%, and extends the lifespan of your furnace.
At Home Comfort, our trained and certified technicians have the skills and expertise to handle all of your furnace’s maintenance needs. Using specialized equipment, we perform seasonal tune-ups, and we can help assess your furnace’s safety and efficiency by performing thorough inspections.
As part of our maintenance services, we will:
- Check the ventilation system for any blockages
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts of the system to reduce friction and energy consumption
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Check the system burner and flame sensors for proper function
- Examine the heat exchanger
- Inspect and test the blower and remove any debris
- Test your system’s start-up and operation cycle
- Test your furnace’s safety controls
- Test and adjust (if needed) the thermostat settings
- Check the air filter and replace if necessary
- Check the furnace belts for any signs of wear (and replace, if necessary)
Schedule Furnace Maintenance Service
The Home Comfort team is here to answer any questions you may have about maintaining your furnace, and is ready to provide tune-ups, inspections and seasonal maintenance. Reach out today to cross furnace maintenance off your to-do list.