Ductless Mini-Split AC Maintenance
Keep Your System in Perfect Condition
Did you know that in order to ensure energy-efficient cooling and heating in your home, your filters should be changed at least once every three months—and even more often during winter and summer? It can be difficult to stay on top of this simple step, as well as other HVAC maintenance tasks.
The Home Comfort team is here to manage the routine maintenance of your ductless mini-split system. In addition to helping you switch out your filters, we can perform seasonal tune-ups, and can help assess your mini-split AC system’s safety and efficiency by performing twice-yearly maintenance checks.
As a part of a ductless mini-split AC maintenance check, your Home Comfort specialist will:
- Inspect the unit’s filters, blower, thermostat, electric terminals, refrigerant lines and coils
- Clean or replace the filters within your units
- Clean the evaporator coils and rest with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal solutions
- Check and clean the Indoor Air Quality elements of your system
- Inspection of both indoor and outdoor units for proper performance
- Remove any dirt or debris from both units
- Diagnose and seal any refrigerant leakage
- Monitor airflow and refrigerant charge
- Check that both units are securely in place and properly sealed
Schedule Mini-Split AC Maintenance
The Home Comfort team is here to answer any questions you may have about maintaining your ductless mini-split system, and is ready to schedule a tune-up to ensure that your system is running safely and properly. Reach out to our team today to cross ductless mini-split AC maintenance off of your to-do list!